Clean up in the kitchen is so much easier with a garbage disposal that works! If you are experiencing problems with your kitchen sink due to a non-working garbage disposal, installation of a new unit might be the solution you need. When repairs are out of the question, the installation of a new unit is the best solution. With our professional plumbing services, you can arrange a new garbage disposal installation quickly and effortlessly.
Garbage Disposal Installation: Technical Considerations
While completing a garbage disposal installation is not an all-day job, it is a task that most homeowners don’t want to undertake on their own. We totally understand this. After all, not everyone has the skills needed to repair plumbing problems and complete a garbage disposal installation from start to finish. There are specific code restrictions to follow and electrical work that might need to take place, depending on the age of your home and the status of your electrical outlet in the kitchen.
Garbage Disposal Installation: Save Time, Money, and Frustration
In fact, it is usually best to use professional plumbing services for most plumbing needs in order to ensure that the work is done correctly and to save yourself a lot of time and aggravation. As with most tasks, arranging to have a trained, qualified professional to complete the work usually saves a homeowner time, money, and frustration. Let the professionals with the training and experience in garbage disposal installation handle the job for you. We’ll have your kitchen sink draining properly with a new disposal unit that pulverizes food waste in seconds!
What You Receive During Your Garbage Disposal Installation
• Removal of existing garbage disposal unit
• Unpacking of new unit along with inspection for any defects
• Evaluation of existing plumbing and electrical situation to determine if additional work is needed to meet necessary code-approved plumbing and electrical requirements
• Installation of new garbage disposal unit along with connection to existing plumbing as well as electrical lines
• Replacement of the plumbing trap
• Evaluation and testing of the installation to ensure that it is in proper working order
• Explanation of the garbage disposal unit and how it works if requested
• Complete clean up
• Disposal of all job-related debris
If you have a specific budget in mind, we can assist you in finding a unit that falls within your price range. Our technicians are specifically trained in garbage disposal installation and have the experience needed to complete an excellent job. Garbage disposal installation is performed at a convenient time according to a mutually agreed upon day and hour.
Our company offers an affordable solution for a timely garbage disposal installation. Isn’t it time to give your kitchen sink a new sense of power over cleanliness and free-flowing drains?